- To enter Comment Wars, one constructive comment must be left on the piece featured below. Once you have commented, link us to your comment in a reply to this journal. Please refer to What is a Constructive Comment? for more details on constructive commenting.
- The people with the most constructive comments will be placed in positions 1 to 3 by Mythiril. The person in 1st place will be featured next, while those in 2nd and 3rd place will be featured after (2nd is now 1st, 3rd is now 2nd).
- Those placed will have to keep commenting constructively to move up in position. Fail to comment and you will lose your spot. Fail to comment constructively and you will move down in position.
- The deadline for each round is 1 week from now on.
Triumph and Conquer
If you are placed and you continue to comment constructively, you will, eventually, be in 1st place yourself, and recipient of many constructive comments. Even if you are not placed in the top three, you still have a chance of winning!
- The artist will choose the most constructive comment for them personally and that person will be given 1 free submission to ProjectComment's Gallery.
- Additionally, 50% of people participating will be randomly chosen to receive one constructive comment. If, overall, 10 people participate, this means 5 people are randomly chosen to receive one constructive comment. If 30 people participate, this means 15 people are randomly chosen to receive one constructive comment. The more the merrier!
Comments or notes with links left outside of this journal will not be counted. Once you have commented, please copy and past a link to your comment in a reply to this journal.
FAQ #14: How do I create a link to a specific comment?
Please note: Our rules apply. Comments must be constructive (at least 6-7 consecutive lines long) and indicate you are commenting on behalf of ProjectComment. For ways to do so scroll down here.
We will not be accept works that contain overly sexual content, literature exceeding 60 lines nor fanfiction.
Many thanks to everyone who participated in Round 25 of Comment Wars! Azurelly 's personal pick of the most constructive comment was written by S-K-Sama here with the explanation that:
"In all honest I was extremely afraid of getting critiques.
Not that I want to refuse to get one. My main problem is just how I shall fulfill their thoughts and tips into my works.
But S-K-Sama eased me a bit from this fear. Their thoughts and tips are many though. But in that way I can understand how I can fix/improve on my works!"
Alexandxr's comment was also chosen with the explanation that:
I really like his way how he "analyzed" my art and what he can read on my picture even if he saw it only first time.
Also he gave quite good ideas how I can improve on my biggest weakness.
Meanwhile, war is still among us! Placed in positions are...
Less than 10 people participated, therefore everyone will get one free submission into our gallery.
For those in positions 2-3, if you would like to ascend one position, please make sure to comment on the piece below! Remember, fail to comment and you will lose your spot. Fail to comment constructively and you will move down in position!
To enter Comment Wars, comment constructively on this piece:
Any alterations to the piece above before the round ends, such as editing or deleting, will result in disqualification and permanent ban from Comment Wars.
Once you have commented, copy and paste a link to the comment in a reply to this journal.
Let the games begin!
Comment Wars #26 ends Tuesday, November 8th , 12:00am pacific time. Results and a new round will be announced Wednesday, November 9th.